Hey ya'll, I'm Ashley!
- I recently purchased my first pair of skinny jeans-EVER-and I even wear them responsibly.
- My Widget is a pre-teen in a pre-schooler's body. She even talks so fast that she stutters...mostly to let her mouth catch up with her brain.
- I was that quiet cheerleader in High School that never had a breakout (not to be confused with break-up)...and then I grew up and experienced the horror of having the face of a teenager. My fingers are crossed that I out grow the entire 'acne stage' by 30...wish me luck!
- At least one room in my house is clean a majority of the time...but not necessarily the same room week to week (or even day to day). A girl has to craft somewhere, am I right? And so, what if those crafts get spread throughout the house with no remorse???
- My Hubby travels about 80% of the week. And while he is gone, I try my hand at power tools. (free reign over power tools and crafting in every room of the house while he is gone...score!)
My blog is a wondrous place where I can talk about my creativity and my life (which are inexplicably linked, of course). Excitement, perseverance, faith, service, love, disappointment, gladness and creativeness are all part of my adventures -- and I like to keep it real, so I share a little bit of anything that is happening on my side of the fence with my Lovely Stalkers (that's you!).